Download and Install Cydia Apps on iPhone Without Internet Using Cyder
If you are an iPhone user who could not use Cydia on your handsets due to unavailability of data connectivity, then you can try out Cyder 2. Cyder II is a free windows utility that allows users to browse, download and manage Cydia Apps on their iPhone or iPod Touch. Unlike Cydia developed by Jay Freeman, Cyder is a software application that enables users to access Cydia Apps from the Desktop. With Cyder you can install unofficial and unapproved applications in the jailbroken iPhone without Wi-Fi or data connectivity. Cyder II allows users to download applications into the device from the desktop computer and rejoice all the Cydia repository sources as well and does not require Wi-Fi or data connectivity on the device.
Cyder II not only enables users to add, remove, and edit the Cydia repository sources but also allows them to browse, download, manage as well as synchronize the data with Cydia from their desktop computer. Being windows based program, Cyder II does not require any prior installations. Using Cyder II, you can download, manage packages, transfer content to Cydia Cache or Auto-installer folder, and even install several applications into your iPhone by simply connecting it to the PC with USB.
Features of Cydia II
- Install application onto your iPhone or iPod Touch by connecting to PC through USB
- Transfer, manage, download, browse applications without data connectivity
- Cyder allows importing Sources from Cydia
- Cydia Auto Setup: reboot of iPhone to finish installation of the debs.
- Install with Mobile Terminal or private or var or even cache for Cydia Cache
- Compatibility with AppCake, a Cydia application that allows users to install file debs
- Download and store Cydia along with its dependencies on your computer