iOS Apps To Better Manage Your Financial Affairs
Money is a necessity for today’s life and financial services have already moved to the digital and cyber world. Other than using the Apps you can Signup for Gmail account and keep track of all your financials at a single place. Here’s a list of the top iOS apps that can help you keep track and keep up with your financials:
- PayPal: PayPal is a global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. This multilingual app allows you to transact using your PayPal account on your iOS device. PayPal allows you to link your bank or credit card accounts to your PayPal account and allows for transfer to other Paypal accounts or for bank credit via cheque.
- MyTaxRefund by TurboTax – If you’ve filed your tax returns with the IRS this year and are due a refund, this handy app will let you know when the money will be in your pocket. Version 2.0 has been updated for the new financial year and also allows you to check the status of your e-filed state return. All you’ll need to tell the app is your social security number. With tax day approaching fast, this app should make the experience a tad easier.
- Mint.com Personal Finance – This widely acclaimed app (named Best Financial App in the First App Awards) is hailed as the best free way to manage your money. It automatically pulls in data from all your financial accounts including your bank accounts and your credit card accounts allowing you to easily and safely track your income and expenditure. All your financial data is displayed across the entire range of devices that the app is available for: phone, tablet and browser. The app is password protected, allowing you to deactivate access to your account if your device is misplaced.
- Yahoo! Finance – This free app brings all the stock market news from Yahoo! To your iOS device. Featuring the latest news including graphs, currency trackers, real time and after hours trackers, you’ll never be behind the market data, wherever you are. Get the high, low, market cap, volume, or P/E, at-a-glance, then scroll through to get market coverage from top analysts and leading news sources. Access your Yahoo! Finance portfolios from your phone and see where you stand throughout the trading day.
- Western Union App – This app gives you access to all of Western Union’s money transfer services, right in the palm of your hand. Features include money transfers, transfer tracking, nearby agent finders and the ability to set up a cash transaction at an agent. Also included is a price estimation feature.
- CNBC Real-Time App – The only app that delivers real time quotes before, during and after market hours. The app also offers you interactive historical charts ranging from one day to five years worth of data. All this plus interactive charts, US and World indexes (Dow Jones, S&P 500, NASDAQ and more), commodities, currencies, pre-markets, and video-on-demand. You can even create your own stocks watchlists. The in-app videos offer over 150 new video clips produced each day, featuring top business news videos, global market analysis, and CEO interviews.
- Expensify: Consistently rated as the numero uno app for business travellers, Expensify automates your entire expense reporting process. The app syncs with your bank and credit card accounts and tracks purchases as they happen. It even allows you to take photos of paper receipts for cash transactions. Photos of receipts taken with the phone’s camera can be used to create an expense from the image, or have it matched directly to an imported credit card transaction. It even tracks your movement for road travel to estimate fares. Generated reports can be sent to anyone with an email address or be exported to PDF.
- Mortgage Calculator & Mortgage Rates – Zillow Mortgage Marketplace – This elegantly designed mortgage app provides real-time rates, easy-to-use calculators, and the ability to shop for mortgages on the spot. Calculate how much home you can afford, what your mortgage payment will be and whether it makes sense to refinance. This new release features the ability to email a link to your custom loan search for later use. The app also includes built in GPS to show you other homes nearby and also similarly priced homes. You can also share homes via Facebook and Twitter. To access a database of 100 million + homes, this is one free app you can’t beat.
- Pageonce – Money & Bills – This November 2011 Staff Favourite is trusted by millions to manage and pay their bills from one location. Although more a record-keeper than a true assistant, Pageonce’s ad-supported Personal Assistant app gives you the tools to view all your online accounts in one centralized location. The app allows you to track your bank accounts, credit card expenses and bills from one location. It also allows you to track your investment portfolio, frequent flier miles, mobile minutes, and text and data usage. It also allows you to view a convenient summary of all your money and bills on one screen in addition to a calendar view showing you what bills you paid and when. You’re also able to view a history of your banking transactions, stock portfolio, social commitments, and friends’ status updates from social networks, e-mail accounts, and shopping services, like Netflix, Amazon, and eBay.
- Coupon Clipper – Local Coupons and DoubleTake Deals – Presenting free, redeemable savings coupons from Clipper Magazine and CouponClipper.com. Featuring discounts from Clipper, Mint Magazine, Savvy Shopper and Rewards Magazine in 29 states, 750 towns, reaching over 80 million people to give you the best local coupons and deals. Categories include Restaurants, Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Medical & Dental, Retail, Home Improvement, Professional Services, Automotive Services to name a few. Using the device’s GPS (or alternatively, search) the app allows you to find, browse and redeem local savings quickly and easily. You can then use the apps recommendations for a place to eat or shop and even get driving directions quickly using Google Maps.