Windows 8 Media Center Pack Product Serial Number Key
Here is a good news for Windows 8 users who are looking to get the Windows Media Center. If your PC is running Windows 8 Pro and you’d like to get Windows 8 Media Center Pack so you can watch and record live TV with Windows Media Center, you can now get Windows 8 Media Center Pack for free. To receive a free Windows 8 Media Center Pack Serial Number, you have to just provide a valid email address at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/feature-packs. Once you receive your free Windows 8 Media Center Serial Number through the email address you provided, follow the instructions for adding Windows 8 Media Center Pack.
Add Windows 8 Pro Pack or Windows 8 Media Center Pack
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
- Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings .
- Tap or click Add features to Windows 8 and then do one of the following:
- If you need to purchase a product key, tap or click I want to buy a product key online. You will be prompted through the steps to buy a product key from there and it will be entered for you.
- If you already have a product key, tap or click I already have a product key.
- Enter your product key and click Next.
- Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.